Be part of the largest marathon in the world and challenge yourself with plenty of twists, turns and various bridge crossings.
Cure Leukaemia is heading back to the Big Apple for our 21st birthday! The TCS New York City Marathon takes you past towering buildings, bustling streets and world-famous iconic landmarks. The New York Marathon is a huge celebration and every runner is treated like a celebrity. Amazing crowds and music combined create a fantastic atmosphere while racing through the five boroughs.
We could go on all day about why you should join our team in our 21st birthday, but we’ll keep it short:
- By taking one of our guaranteed entry spots in the New York Marathon, you will receive your place in the event, along with a 4-night hotel stay at the Crowne Plaza Time Square.
- You’ll receive a free exclusive running top to train in, a bespoke running top for the big day, and a t-shirt and hoody to wear outside of the event and a free bobble hat.
- You’ll have free support from our incredible training partners and expert events and fundraising team, and assistance from our dedicated travel partners, Sport Tours International – who will be responsible for your life-changing time in New York.
- Most importantly, you will be joining Team CL in our 21st birthday year as we make our return to the Big Apple and raising vital funds in the battle against blood cancer.
Please note: Flights and food are not included as part of any package. There is the option to add non-running family to the package.
Cost per person based on a twin or double room
|Marathon Entry Cost
Cost per person based on a single room
|Marathon Entry Cost
Cost for a partner (or friend) to join your room as a non-runner
– £200 deposit to be paid on sign up,
– £525 second instalment to be paid on 1st February to secure your marathon place,
– Final balance to be paid 12 weeks before the event
Thursday 31st Oct
Arrival date in New York
Friday 1st Nov
Race Brief in the morning (approx 9:00am, location TBC). Escort to the marathon expo after the race brief at approx 10.15am.
Meet and Greet Drinks for runners at 5:00-7:00pm in all hotels/bars local to hotels (TBC – included in price). Complimentary to runners.
Saturday 2nd Nov
Official 5k dash (optional extra), with the option to take part in our unofficial complimentary 5k warm up run at 7.15am
Sunday 3rd Nov
Race Day! Escort to the various start transports offered to runners (we will escort to all points at set times).
After Party at the Hard Rock Café Times Square, 7:00-11:00pm including free welcome sparkling wine, free beer, wine and soft drink, free food. Live band.
Monday 4th Nov
Patient Case Study: Douglas Morton (Newcastle)
Douglas Morton was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukaemia in 2021
Patient Case Study: Fiona McCamphill (Belfast)
Fiona McCamphill was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma in 2017
Patient Case Study: Laura Kelsey (Leeds)
Back in December 2021, Laura Kelsey received the diagnosis that no young parent wants to receive.
Female Copa Del Cure Leukaemia
Friday 1st March 2024
ALL TEAMS SOLD OUT!Female Copa Del CL: Feel like a pro and play at St George's Park the home of English football!
2024 Paris-Roubaix Challenge
Saturday 6th April 2024
Join cycling enthusiasts from around the world and face the legendary Paris-Roubaix, which is among the most celebrated races in the world of cycling.
Sunday 7th April 2024
Have you been inspired to run? Think you can handle 26.2 miles in 2024?
Sunday 14th April 2024
If you're going to do a run in Manchester - make it the greatest!