Take on the challenge of The Legend of the Hell of the North!
Cure Leukaemia are delighted to be partnering with the Paris-Roubaix Challenge as the Official UK Charity Partner of the event. As part of the launch, we bring you an exclusive pre-sale window to guarantee your spot in the event before general sale opens in November.
Can you tackle the “Hell of the North” on behalf of blood cancer patients across the world?
This is your chance to shake, rattle and roll along the famous Paris to Roubaix cobbled route on the day before the pros, finishing in the legendary velodrome in Roubaix. Paris-Roubaix will test your endurance levels and bike handling skills like few other sportives can.
Three levels of difficulty and three distances (70 km – 145 km – 170 km) are available for you to choose the one that corresponds to your level.
When you complete the Paris-Roubaix for us, you’ll receive:
- Registration into either the 70km, 145km or 170km Sportive,
- A Cure Leukaemia Cycling Club jersey to wear on race day,
- Cure Leukaemia Ride Captains taking part – to support you on the event (provided by Andy Cook Cycling),
- Support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target.
What’s Not Included:
- Travel and accommodation to/from the event,
- Personal and Bike insurance.